ACRES' Mission Statement
ACRES Mission is to enable the delivery of high quality adult learning opportunities which reflect the differing needs of the individuals and communities we serve.
ACRES aims to be recognised as a successful and responsive facilitator of excellent adult learning opportunities for the rural area of East Sussex.
In support of our mission our core values which we aim to adhere to are:
- Respecting and valuing all learners and staff equally.
- Supporting all learners in achieving their personal learning goals.
- Ensuring that ACRES delivers its strategy by putting the needs of the learners at the centre of all we do.
- Achieving and maintaining consistently high and professional standards in our provision.
- Maintaining an open, honest, accountable and fair approach in all our communications and dealings with staff, learners, partners and shareholders.
- Nurturing and developing partnerships within our communities to widen access to adult learning opportunities, which enable people and communities to grow and flourish.
- To contribute to sustainability by identifying and implementing new ways of making efficient and effective use of resources.